? ??????????????Pink and Black Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (119 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 9023 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tinkerbell Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (85 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 8296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Potty Training or Potty Conning


Ok so I don't mind being short (5ft 2in) most of the time. Today although it stunk!!!! I had to lift my 8 yr old son up onto the third shelf at Wal Mart to get the last box of diapers for my 2yr old daughter. I am so ready for her to be potty trained. She is doing well although it seems like the only time she tells me she has to go is when we are out in public. I try my best to remind her when we are home I.E. as soon as she gets up in the morning. She does very well with that and unlike my friends stories and blogs she is not into the chocolate rewards she wants to take her vitimans after the morning potty time and after that she wants to brush her teeth. So I ask this.... What did you do when you were potty training your children? Did each child have a different method/reward system? What worked? What didn't work?

0 comments: