? ??????????????Pink and Black Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (119 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 9023 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tinkerbell Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (85 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 8296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome!

Hello my name is Christine Fleeger and I am a mom of two. My son is 8 and my daughter is 2. I am a migraine suffer, I get them at least two or three times a week. I have been to many doctors trying to get relief and nothing seems to help. I have started this blog not only for my own sanity but for yours also. Please leave me your stories about how migraines have affected your lives and your families lives. My family has only recently realized how debilitating these migraines can be for me. I can't wait to hear your stories. Keep coming back because not only will I be trying to post every day but we will have some great giveaways!

0 comments: